Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Antare Nitai Bahire Nitai
Official Name: None
Author: Vrndavana Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Nityananda Caritamrta
antare nitāi bāhire nitāi nitāi jagatamaya
nāgara nitāi nāgari nitāi kathā ye kaya
sādhana nitāi bhajana nitāi nitāi nayana
tārā daśadika maya nitāi sundara nitāi bhuvana bharā
rādhāra mādhuri anańga maņjarī nitāi nitu se seve
koṭi śaśadhara vadana sundara sakhā sakhī baladeve
rādhāra bhagini śyāmasohāginī sava sakhīgaṇa prāṇa
jāńhāra lābari mandapa sājani śrī maṇi mandira nāma
nitāi sundara yogapīṭha dhare ratna siḿhāsana seje
basana nitāi bhuṣana nitāi vilase sakhīra mājhe
ki kahiba āra nitāi sabāra ańkhi mukha sava ańga
nitāi nitāi nitāi nitāi nitāi nutara rańga
nitāi baliyā dubahu tuliyā caliba vrajera pure
dāsa vṛndāvana ei nivedana nitāi nā chāḍo more
Refrain: Nitai is within and without. He is everywhere within this world. He is the lover and He is the sweetheart.
1) Everyone says it. Nitai is my regulative principles, my object of worship, and the light of my eyes. Nitai is in all ten directions. In fact, He fills all the three worlds.
2) Nitai as Ananga Manjari eternally serves sweet Srimati Radhika. He is non-different from Baladeva, whose beautiful face resembles millions of moons and is surrounded by sakhas and sakhis.
3) The sister of Radharani, Ananga Manjari, is very dear to Sri Syama, and she is the life and soul of all the sakhis. She decorates the arena of the temple named Mani Mandira.
4) Nitai sustains the yogapitha and becomes a throne for the Lord to rest on. Nitai is also the dress and ornaments.
5) He enjoys pastimes with the sakhis. What more can I say? Nitai is the eyes, mouth, and limbs of everyone. Nitai, Nitai, Nitai, Nitai, I see only Nitai dancing.
6) Raising my hands and chanting Nitai, I will go to Vraja. I, Vrindavana dasa, only request Nitai to kindly never leave me.
This can be sung in Raga Misra Des in Kaherva Tala.
UPDATED: January 30, 2017