Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Anugraha Kari More Sunaile
Official Name: Chapter 11
Book Name: Gitar Gan
anugraha kari more sunaile yaha
moha nasta haiyache suni tattva taha
sei se adhyatma tattva ati guhyatama
bigata sandeha hala yata chila mama
dui tattva sunilam kamala patraksa
srsti, sthiti, lay ar nitya tattva
ei srsti madhye yatha tumi he paramesvar
nija rupa prakatiya prakasa bistar
purusottama se yadi dekhao amake
iccha mor dekhibar yadi sakti thake
ataev tumi yadi yogya mane kara
dekhibare visvarup tomara bistara
yogesvara taha tumi dekhao amare
nivedan ei mor kahinu tomare
he partha amara rup sahasra se sata
ei dekha nana-vidha divya bhala mata
sakala amara sei hay yogaisvarya
adityadi vasu rudra asvini maruta
adrsta apurba sab ascarya bharata
caracara visvarupa amara bhitar
dekha aj ekasthane sab parapar
gudakes ami krsna paratpara tattva
dekha tumi bhala kari amara mahattva
tumi suddha bhakta mor nahe prakrta darsan
ataev divya caksu kari tomare arpan
divya caksu sopadhik kintu sthula nahe
aparoksa anubhuti sakale se kahe
atahpar suna raja yogesvara hari
parthake aisvarya-rup dekhala sri-hari
aneka nayana vajra adbhuta darsana
aneka se astra ar divya avarana
divya mala gandha ar candana lepana
sab-iascarya rup visvera srjana
yadi surya dine uthe sahasra sahasra
ekatre kirana bujha ananta ajasra
taha hale kichu tar amsa anuman
anyatha se divya tej naheta praman
arjun dekhila tabe krsnera sarire
ekatre se abasthan ananta visver
ek ek se bibhakta yatha-sthan
sei tej jyoti madhye bidhira bidhan
dhananjay hrstaram dekhiya vismita
sirasa pranam kare krtanjalipute
kahite lagila sei sambhrama-sahita
devatar kache yatha yace nija hita
he dev sarire taba, dekhitechi ye vaibhava,
nahe vakya manera gocara
sakala bhutera samgda,se ek visal ranga,
ekatrita saba caracara
brahma ye kamalasanasakala uraga-gana
yata rsi-gan hay, keha setha baki nay,
divi dev yata jagadisa
aneka vahu udar,aneka nayana vaktra,
dekhitechi ananta se rupa
adi anta nahi tar,visvesvara ye apar,
adbhuta ye dekhi visvarupa
kirita ye cakra gada,rasi rasi tejaprada,
diptaman dekhitechi saba
dekhite duruha sei,pradipta ujjvala yei,
dipta agni surya dyuti sama
tumi ye aksara tattva,bujhibar yogya tathya,
e visvera parama asraya
sanatana dharmaraksa,sanatana purusakhya,
tumi hao ananta avyaya
tava adi anta nai, madhyera ki katha tai,
tumi hao se ananta virya
tomara vahu mahan,candra-surya netravan,
tomara hutasa dipta vaktra
nija teja rasi dvara,tapta kara visva sara,
vyapta tomara sarvatra teja
prthivi va antarikse, vahire bhitare madhye,
yata dig-digantera desa
dekhiya tomar rup,mahana ye visvarup,
yaha hay adbhuta darsana
hayeche dekhiya bhita,tribhuvane ye vyathita,
sab loka suna mahatmana
ai ye yata deva-gan,laiteche ye saran,
keha va hayeche bhita mane
stav kare jod hate,maharsira se santati,
svasti-vad sakale bakhane
rudra ar ye aditya,vasu ar yata sadhya,
asvini kumara visvadeva
maruta va pitrlok,gandharva va siddhalok,
dekhite asiyache se saba
tomara mahana rupa, bahu netra bahu mukha,
bahu pada uru mahavaho
bahu udara danta, karala nahika anta,
dekhiya manete bhayabaha
akase thekeche matha,jhule yena agni-makha,
vyaptanana dipta netra,jhalasiya se sarvatra,
dhairyacyuti kareche amara
karala dnatera pati, mukhe tava atisati,
kalanala jveleche yemana
dika-bhrama saba karma,bujhi na amara sarma,
raksa kara ohe bhagavan
dhrtarastra putra yata,
sange laye yata dik-pal
bhisma drona ar karna,amadera yata sainya,
pista tava dantete karal
sabai pravesa kare,bhayanaka danta stare,
curna haye thake se lagiya
bhavi se dekhiya mane,nadi srota dhavamane,
tomara mukhera ye gahvare
yemana patanga jvale,agnite pravesa kale,
dhvamsa hay nijera vegete
tumi'ta karicha gras,yata loka itihas,
jvalita tomara ei mukhe
se tejete bhasaman,jagatera nahi tran,
he visnu sabai mare duhkhe
krpa kari bala more,keva tumi ugra-ghore
pranami prasada tumi prabhu
ki karana e adbhuta,dhariyacha visvarupa,
dekhi nai bujhi nai kabhu
kiva se pravrtti taba,jijnasi tomare saba
iccha haya janibar tare
yadi krpa taba hay,vivarana se niscay,
krpa kari kaha prabhu more
mahakal ami sei,pravrddha icchay hai,
yata lok gras karibare
pravrtta hayechi ami,ami sei antaryami,
loka-ksay antare antare
ataev yara hetha,yuddha lagi samaveta,
tumi vina sakale maribe
yata yoddha asiyache,sammukhe dnadaiyache,
keha nahi jivita se rabe
ataev kara yuddha,yasa-labh habe suddha,
satru jini sukhe rajya kara
ami sei prathamete,mariya rekhechi ete
nimittamatra se tumi yuddha kara
dron ar bhisma karna,jayadratha tatha anya,
yata yoddha vir asiyache
kiva duhkha karibara ache
arjun suniya taha,krtanjalipute iha,
kampita sarir punah punah
namaskar kare bhume, bhaya-bhita sasambhrame,
ye kahila bali taha suna
taba kirti hrsikesa,suniyache ye asesa,
jagatera yeva yetha ache
pagala haiya dhaya pache
raksasadi bhaye bhita,yadi cahe nija hita,
palaya se dig-digantare
yara haya siddhajana,sada pranamita mana,
yukta hay se karya tadere
kena na he mahatmana,nahi
tumi hao sarva gariyasi
brahmara adi karta,tumi hao tar bharta,
taba kirti ati mahiyasi
he ananta deva isa,tumi hao jagadisa,
sadasad pare ye aksara
tumi hao sei tattva,ke bujhibe se mahattva,
tumi adi deva haosakalera sadhya nao
purana purusa saba hate
jagatera yaha kichusambhava hayeche pichu
sthira ei jagata tomate
tumi jana sab prabhusanatana tumi bibhu
tumi hao parama nidhana
e visva tomara dvaravyapta hayeche sara
ananta se tomara bidhana
vayu yama bahni candrasakalera tumi kendra
varuna ye tumi hao saba
tumi hao prajapatiprapitamaha se ati
yaha hay tomara baibhava
sahasra se namaskar kari prabhu bar bar
tomara carane ami dhari
punah punah namaskarbhuya bhuya bar bar
krpa drsti kara he sri-hari
sammukhe pascate tabasarvato praname raba
namaskara taba padapadme
antaryami urukramatumi vina saba bhrama
prakasita tumi nija chande
maniya tomake sakhapragalabha karechi vrtha
he krsna he yadav kata balechi
na jani ei mahima ascarya se nahi sima
samanyata tomake bhebechi
parihas kari sakha asatkara yatha-tatha
se pramada ya kichu balechi
vihara sayya asane paroksa ba samne
ksama aparadh ya karechi
yata loka caracartumi pita se sabar
tumi pujya guru se pradhana
samana adhik tabaanya keha asambhaba
apratima tomara prabhaba
dandavata namaskarkari ami bar bar
he isa, he pujya jagate sabar
krpa taba bhiksa caianyatha se gati nai
pita putre yatha vyavahara
athava sakhar sathepriya ar ye priyate
dos ksama hay se sarvada
he devesa jagannathse samrddha mor sath
tusta hao tatha he bhurida
caturbhuja ye svarupdekhibare ye icchuk
sankha cakra gada padma-dhari
ye visnu svarup hatevisvarupa e visvete
hao se sahasra vahudhari
tomara prasanna lagihe arjun ami yogi
ei jada visvarupa dekha
amara yoga prabhavetaha sei sasambhave
asambhav nahi yar lekha
sei tejomaya vapuna dekhila keha kabhu
tomara sei prathama darsan
veda yajna kimba danati patu adhyayan
asamartha sesaba varnan
kimba ugra tapobalkriya-kanda ye sakal
sadhya nai erupa darsane
he kuru pravir sunana dekhibe tumi bhinna
amara ye rupa tribhuvane
diba na tomake vyathabibhrama hayeche yatha
dekhi mor ei ghora rup
chada bhaya prita haopunah santi prapta hao
dekha mor ye nitya svarup
se katha baliya hariarjunke laksya kari
vasudev bhagavan punah
nija caturbhuja rupdekhaicha aparup
purna brahma aprakrta guna
tarpar nityarupsri-krsnera yei rup
dvibhuja murati avirbhava
punarvara hala soumasvaruper ye mahatmya
asvasane phirila svabhava
dekhiya tomar ei manusya svarup
he janardan peyechi phiri mor rup
samvrtta hayechi ami saceta prakrti
idanim se citta sthira svabhabika gati
amara dvibhuja rup durlabha darsan
tumi ya hericha aj haye ekman
brahma siv adi dev se akanksa kare
suddha bhakta hay yara bujhibare pare
ved nistha jap tap kimba dan punya
puja-path yata kichu dharma-patha anya
konatai nahe yogya e rupa dekhite
yadyapi se avatirna ami prthivite
ananya-bhakti ye hay ekmatra kam
he arjun dekhibare yogya mor dham
sei se bujhite pare tattve dekhibare
nitya lilate mor se praves kare
amara santosa lagi kara saba karma
nitya yukta mor bhakta se parama dharma
tar kona satru nai sarva-bhuta majhe
sei mor suddha bhakta thake mor kache
bhaktivedanta kahe sri-gitara gan
sune yadi suddha bhakta krsnagata-pran
1) Arjuna said: I have heard Your instruction on confidential spiritual matters which You have so kindly delivered unto me, and my illusion is now dispelled.
2) O lotus-eyed one, I have heard from You in detail about the appearance and disappearance of every living entity, as realized through Your inexhaustible glories.
3) O greatest of all personalities, O supreme form, though I see here before me Your actual position, I wish to see how You have entered into this cosmic manifestation. I want to see that form of Yours.
4) If You think that I am able to behold Your cosmic form, O my Lord, O master of all mystic power, then kindly show me that universal Self.
5) The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, O son of Prtha, behold now My opulences, hundreds of thousands of varied divine forms, multicolored like the sea.
6) O best of the Bharatas, see here the different manifestations of Adityas, Rudras, and all the demigods. Behold the many things which no one has ever seen or heard before.
7) Whatever you wish to see can be seen all at once in this body. This universal form can show you all that you now desire, as well as whatever you may desire in the future. Everything is here completely.
8) But you cannot see Me with your present eyes. Therefore I give to you divine eyes by which you can behold My mystic opulence.
9) Sanjaya said: O King, speaking thus, the Supreme, the Lord of all mystic power, the Personality of Godhead, displayed His universal form to Arjuna.
10-11) Arjuna saw in that universal form unlimited mouths and unlimited eyes. It was all wondrous. The form was decorated with divine, dazzling ornaments and arrayed in many garbs. He was garlanded gloriously, and there were many scents smeared over His body. All was magnificent, all-expanding, unlimited. This was seen by Arjuna.
12) If hundreds of thousands of suns rose up at once into the sky, they might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Person in that universal form.
13) At that time Arjuna could see in the universal form of the Lord the unlimited expansions of the universe situated in one place although divided into many, many thousands.
14) Then, bewildered and astonished, his hair standing on end, Arjuna began to pray with folded hands, offering obeisances to the Supreme Lord.
15) Arjuna said: My dear Lord Krsna, I see assembled together in Your body all the demigods and various other living entities. I see Brahma sitting on the lotus flower as well as Lord Siva and many sages and divine serpents.
16) O Lord of the universe, I see in Your universal body many, many forms--bellies, mouths, eyes--expanded without limit. There is no end, there is no beginning, and there is no middle to all this.
17) Your form, adorned with various crowns, clubs and discs, is difficult to see because of its glaring effulgence, which is fiery and immeasurable like the sun.
18) You are the supreme primal objective; You are the best in all the universes; You are inexhaustible, and You are the oldest; You are the maintainer of religion, the eternal Personality of Godhead.
19) You are the origin without beginning, middle or end. You have numberless arms, and the sun and moon are among Your great unlimited eyes. By Your own radiance You are heating this entire universe.
20) Although You are one, You are spread throughout the sky and the planets and all space between. O great one, as I behold this terrible form, I see that all the planetary systems are perplexed.
21) All the demigods are surrendering and entering into You. They are very much afraid, and with folded hands they are singing the Vedic hymns.
22) The different manifestations of Lord Siva, the Adityas, the Vasus, the Sadhyas, the Visvedevas, the two Asvis, the Maruts, the forefathers and the Gandharvas, the Yaksas, Asuras, and all perfected demigods are beholding You in wonder.
23) O mighty-armed one, all the planets with their demigods are disturbed at seeing Your many faces, eyes, arms, bellies and legs and Your terrible teeth, and as they are disturbed, so am I.
24) O all-pervading Visnu, I can no longer maintain my equilibrium. Seeing Your radiant colors fill the skies and beholding Your eyes and mouths, I am afraid.
25) O Lord of lords, O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me. I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered.
26-27) All the sons of Dhrtarastra along with their allied kings, and Bhisma, Drona and Karna, and all our soldiers are rushing into Your mouths, their heads smashed by Your fearful teeth. I see that some are being crushed between Your teeth as well.
28) As the rivers flow into the sea, so all these great warriors enter Your blazing mouths and perish.
29) I see all people rushing with full speed into Your mouths as moths dash into a blazing fire.
30) O Visnu, I see You devouring all people in Your flaming mouths and covering the universe with Your immeasurable rays. Scorching the worlds, You are manifest.
31) O Lord of lords, so fierce of form, please tell me who You are. I offer my obeisances unto You; please be gracious to me. I do not know what Your mission is, and I desire to hear of it.
32) The Blessed Lord said: Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain.
33) Therefore get up and prepare to fight. After conquering your enemies you will enjoy a flourishing kingdom. They are already put to death by My arrangement, and you, O Savyasaci, can be but an instrument in the fight.
34) The Blessed Lord said: All the great warriors--Drona, Bhisma, Jayadratha, Karna--are already destroyed. Simply fight, and you will vanquish your enemies.
35) Sanjaya said to Dhrtarastra: O King, after hearing these words from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Arjuna trembled, fearfully offered obeisances with folded hands and began, falteringly, to speak as follows:
36) O Hrsikesa, the world becomes joyful upon hearing Your name, and thus everyone becomes attached to You. Although the perfected beings offer You their respectful homage, the demons are afraid, and they flee here and there. All this is rightly done.
37) O great one, who stands above even Brahma, You are the original master. Why should they not offer their homage up to You, O limitless one? O refuge of the universe, You are the invincible source, the cause of all causes, transcendental to this material manifestation.
38) You are the original Personality, the Godhead. You are the only sanctuary of this manifested cosmic world. You know everything, and You are all that is knowable. You are above the material modes O limitless form! This whole cosmic manifestation is pervaded by You!
39) You are air, fire, water, and You are the moon! You are the supreme controller and the grandfather. Thus I offer my respectful obeisances unto You a thousand times, and again and yet again!
40) Obeisances from the front, from behind and from all sides! O unbounded power, You are the master of limitless might! You are all-pervading, and thus You are everything!
41-42) I have in the past addressed You as "O Krsna," "O Yadava," "O my friend," without knowing Your glories. Please forgive whatever I may have done in madness or in love. I have dishonored You many times while relaxing or while lying on the same bed or eating together, sometimes alone and sometimes in front of many friends. Please excuse me for all my offenses.
43) You are the father of this complete cosmic manifestation, the worshipable chief, the spiritual master. No one is equal to You, nor can anyone be one with You. Within the three worlds, You are immeasurable.
44) You are the Supreme Lord, to be worshiped by every living being. Thus I fall down to offer You my respects and ask Your mercy. Please tolerate the wrongs that I may have done to You and bear with me as a father with his son, or a friend with his friend, or a lover with his beloved.
45) After seeing this universal form, which I have never seen before, I am gladdened, but at the same time my mind is disturbed with fear. Therefore please bestow Your grace upon me and reveal again Your form as the Personality of Godhead, O Lord of lords, O abode of the universe.
46) O universal Lord, I wish to see You in Your four-armed form, with helmeted head and with club, wheel, conch and lotus flower in Your hands. I long to see You in that form.
47) The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, happily do I show you this universal form within the material world by My internal potency. No one before you has ever seen this unlimited and glaringly effulgent form.
48) O best of the Kuru warriors, no one before you has ever seen this universal form of Mine, for neither by studying the Vedas, nor by performing sacrifices, nor by charities or similar activities can this form be seen. Only you have seen this.
49) Your mind has been perturbed upon seeing this horrible feature of Mine. Now let it be finished. My devotee, be free from all disturbance. With a peaceful mind you can now see the form you desire.
50) Sanjaya said to Dhrtarastra: The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, while speaking thus to Arjuna, displayed His real four-armed form, and at last He showed him His two-armed form, thus encouraging the fearful Arjuna.
51) When Arjuna thus saw Krsna in His original form, he said: Seeing this humanlike form, so very beautiful, my mind is now pacified and I am restored to my original nature.
52) The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, the form which you are now seeing is very difficult to behold. Even the demigods are ever seeking the opportunity to see this form which is so dear.
53) The form which you are seeing with your transcendental eyes cannot be understood simply by studying the Vedas, nor by undergoing serious penances, nor by charity, nor by worship. It is not by these means that one can see Me as I am.
54) My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My understanding.
55) My dear Arjuna, one who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of previous activities and from mental speculation, who is friendly to every living entity, certainly comes to Me.
56) Thus Bhaktivedanta sings the song of Sri Gita, with the hope that hearing this, Krsna conscious pure devotees will be pleased.
This is the Bengali translation of Bhagavad-Gita Chapter 11 “Mad Anugrahaya Paramam Guhyam.”
UPDATED: February 12, 2011