Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Asrayami Sri Srivasam Tam Adyam
Official Name: Srivasastkam
Book Name: None
āśrayāmi śrī-śrīvāsaḿ tam ādyaḿ paṇḍitaḿ mudā
śuklāmbara-dharaḿ gauraḿ gaura-bhakti-pradāyakam
yaḥ pradānatayā khyātaḥ sa śrīvāso gatir mama
śrī-gaurā-kīrtanānando putra-śāko’pi nāspṛśat
yaḿ śrīvāsaḿ bhakta-rājaḿ taḿ namāmi punaḥ punaḥ
ādau vāsastu śrī-haṭṭe bhāgirathyās taṭe tataḥ
kumara-haṭṭe yasyāsīt sa me gaura-gatir gatiḥ
śrīvāsaḥ śrīpatiś caiva śrīnidhiś ceti sattamaḥ
śrīvāsa-bhrātaro jñeyāḥ śrīvāsaḿ naumi tad varam
purā nārada-rūpeṇa hari-nāma-sudhā-jharaiḥ
yo jagat plāvayām āsa sa śrīvāso’dhunā gatiḥ
yat-patnī mālinī-devī śrī-gaurāńgam atoṣaYat
sva-hasta-pakka-bhaktādyaiḥ sa śrīvāso gatir mama
pativad gaurāńga-gatir mālinī gauḍa-viśrutā
tat-pāda-padma-savidhe praṇatir me sahasrasaḥ
śrī-caitanya-priyatamaḿ vande śrīvāsa-paṇḍitam
yat kāruṇya-kaṭākṣeṇa śrī-gaurāńge ratir bhavet
1) I take shelter of Sri Srivasa and the joyful pandits led by him He is clad in white cloth, has a golden complexion, and is the giver of devotion for Gaura.
2) Who is famous for being absorbed in kirtan in Sri Gaura’s Navadvipa-lila, this Srivasa is my goal.
3) Who was unaffected, as his son died amidst Sri Gaura’s bliss of kirtan To this Srivasa, the king among the devotees, I offer obeisances again and again.
4) Who first lived in Sri Hatta on the banks of Bhagirathi, and then in Kumara-hatta, he is the goal of my Gaura’s way.
5) To the one who was the foremost among Srivasa, Sripati and Srinidhi, to Srivasa, the eldest of the brothers, I offer my obeisances.
6) Who was a river of the nectar of harinama in the past in Narada’s form, and who makes the world swim in it This Srivasa is now my goal.
7) Whose wife, Malini Devi, pleased Sri Gauranga by cooking for the devotees with her own hands This Srivasa is my goal.
8) Malini attained Gaura as her master, so it is said in the Gauda At her lotus feet, I offer obeisances a thousand-fold.
9) Obeisances to Srivasa Pandit, the dearest of Sri Caitanya’s, with whose compassionate glance love for Sri Gauranga awakens.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 28, 2009