Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Official Name: Krsnastakam
Author: Adi Sankaracarya
Book Name: Brhat Stotra Ratnakara
bhaje vrajaika-maṇḍanaḿ samasta-pāpa-khaṇḍanaḿ
sva-bhakta-citta-raņjanaḿ sadaiva nanda-nandanam
anańga-rańga-sāgaraḿ namāmi kṛṣṇa-nāgaram
vidhūta-gopa-śocanaḿ namāmi padma-locanam
mahendra-māna-dāraṇaḿ namāmi kṛṣṇa-vāraṇam
vrajāńganaika-vallabhaḿ namāmi kṛṣṇa-durlabham
yaśodayā sa-modayā sa-gopayā sa-nandayā
yutaḿ sukhaika-nāyakam namāmi gopa-nāyakam
sadaiva pāda-pańkajaḿ madīya-mānase nijam
dadhānam uttamālakaḿ namāmi nanda-bālakam
samasta-gopa-mānasaḿ namāmi kṛṣṇa-lālasam
bhuvo bharāvatārakaḿ bhavābdhi-karṇadhārakaḿ
yaśomatī-kiśorakaḿ namāmi dugdha-corakam
dine dine navaḿ navaḿ namāmi nanda-sambhavam
guṇākaraḿ sukhākaraḿ kṛpākaraḿ kṛpāvaraḿ
sura-dviṣan-nikandanaḿ namāmi gopa-nandanam
namāmi megha-sundaraḿ taḍit-prabhā-lasat-paṭam
namāmi kuņja-madhya-gaḿ prasanna-bhānu-śobhanam
rasāla-veṇu-gāyakaḿ namāmi kuņja-nāyakam
namāmi muņja-kānane pravṛddha-vahni-pāyinam
yadā tadā yathā tathā tathaiva kṛṣṇa-sat-kathā
mayā sadaiva gīyatāḿ tathā kṛpā vidhīyatām
pramāṇikāṣṭaka-dvayaḿ japaty adhītya yaḥ pumān
bhavet sa nanda-nandane bhave bhave su-bhaktimān
1) Eternally I worship Lord Krsna, who is Nanda's son, who is Vraja's sole ornament, who breaks all sins into pieces, and who delights the devotees' hearts. I offer my respectful obeisances to the hero Lord Krsna, whose head is decorated with peacock feathers, whose hand holds a melodious flute, and who is an ocean of Kamadeva's pastimes.
2) I offer my respectful obeisances to lotus-eyed Lord Krsna, who frees Kamadeva of his pride, whose large eyes are very restless, and who shakes away the gopas' sadness. I offer my respectful obeisances to dark Lord Krsna, whose lotus hand lifted Govardhana Hill, whose smiling glance is charming, and who ripped Indra's pride into shreds.
3) I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is difficult to attain, who wears a kadamba-flower earring, the circle of whose cheeks is very charming, and who is the only beloved of Vraja's girls. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is a playful cowherd boy, and who, in the company of Yasoda, Nanda, and the gopa people, enjoys pastimes that delight them all.
4) I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is Nanda's small boy, and who eternally places His kunkuma-anointed lotus-feet in my heart. I offer my respectful obeisances to cheerful Lord Krsna, who dries up all faults, makes all worlds prosper, and stays in the thoughts of all the gopa people.
5) I offer my respectful obeisances to the milk-thief Lord Krsna, who removed the earth's burden, who is the captain of the ship to cross the ocean of birth and death, and who is Yasoda's teenage son. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is Nanda's son, who casts crooked glances from the corners of His eyes, who always stays with the gopis, and who day after day enjoys newer and newer pastimes.
6) I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is a jewel-mine of transcendental qualities, a jewel-mine of transcendental bliss, a jewel-mine of mercy, who defeats the demigods' enemies, and who delights the cowherd people. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who is a young hero of the cowherd people, who is a playful young rake, who is handsome and dark like a monsoon cloud, and whose yellow garments glisten like lightning.
7) I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who delights all the cowherd people, who charms the devotees' lotus-hearts, who stays in forest groves, and who is splendid like a glistening sun. I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who fulfills all desires, whose sidelong glances are charming arrows, whose flute music is nectar, and who is the amorous hero of the forest groves.
8) I offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, who reclines on the charming couch of the wise gopis' hearts, and who drank up a forest fire in Munjatavi forest. I pray that whenever and however I sing His glories, Lord Krsna will be merciful to me.
9) I pray that whoever reads or recites these eight prayers will be fervently devoted to Nanda's son, devoted birth after birth.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: October 20, 2015