Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Nityananda Rohini Kumara
Official Name: None
Author: Vrndavana Dasa Thakura
Book Name: None
jaya jaya nityānanda rohiṇī-kumāra
patita uddhāra lāgi su-bāhu pasāra
gada gada madhura madhura ādha bola
pare dekhe gare preme dhari deya khola
ḍagamaga locana ghoraye nirantara
soṇāra kamale yena phiraye bhramara
dayāra ṭhākura nitā-i para duḥkha jāne
hari-nāmera mālā gānthi dila jane jane
pāpī pāṣaṇḍī yata karila dalane
dīna hīna jane kaila prema bitaraṇe
āhā re gaurāńga bali paḍe bhūmi-tale
śarīra bhijila nitā-ira nayanera jale
bṛndābana dāsa mane e-i bicarila
dharaṇī upare kibā sumeru paḍila
1) Glory, glory to Lord Nityananda. He is Lord Balarama Himself. To deliver the fallen sinners He extends His two arms.
2) His half words spoken in a choked voice are the sweetest nectar. Whomever He sees He hugs in the ecstasy of spiritual love.
3) His eyes are always restless. They are like two black bees flying among golden lotus flowers.
4) Lord Nitai is the master of mercy. Seeing the people tormented by troubles, He strings for them a necklace of Lord Hari’s holy names. To person after person He gives that necklace.
5) The arrogant blasphemers and sinners He rips into shreds. To the poor fallen people He gives the gift of ecstatic spiritual love.
6) Calling out, “O! O Gauranga!”, He falls to the ground. His whole body is soaked with tears.
7) In his heart Vrndavana dasa thinks: Now Lord Nityananda is like a golden Mount Sumeru fallen to the ground.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009