Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Je Anilo Prema Dhana Koruna Pracura
Official Name: Swa Parsada Bhagavad Viraha Janita Vilapa Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
je ānilo prema-dhana koruṇā pracur
heno prabhu kothā gelā ācārya-ṭhākur
kāhā mora swarūp rūpa kāhā sanātan
kāhā dāsa raghunātha patita-pāvan
kāhā mora bhaṭṭa-juga kāhā kavirāj
eka-kāle kothā gelā gorā naṭa-rāj
pāṣāṇe kuṭibo māthā anale paśibo
gaurāńga guṇera nidhi kothā gele pābo
se-saba sańgīra sańge je koilo bilās
se-sańga nā pāiyā kānde narottama dās
WORD FOR WORD TRANSLATION: Je Anilo Prema Dhana Koruna Pracura
1) He, who brought the treasure of divine love and who was filled with compassion and mercy--where has such a personality as Advaita Acarya gone?
2) Where are my Svarupa Damodara and Rupa Gosvami? Where is Sanatana? Where is Raghunatha Dasa, the savior of the fallen?
3) Where are my Raghunatha Bhatta and Gopala Bhatta, and where is Krsnadasa Kaviraja? Where did Lord Gauranga, the great dancer, suddenly go?
4) I will smash my head against the rock and enter into the fire. Where will I find Lord Gauranga, the reservoir of all wonderful qualities?
5) Being unable to obtain the association of Lord Gauranga accompanied by all of these devotees in whose association He performed His pastimes, Narottama Dasa simply weeps.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
This song is typically sung in honor of a devotee who has passed away.
UPDATED: June 8, 2017