Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Kada Gosthe Gostha Ksitipa
Official Name: Sri Abhista Prarthanastaka
Author: Raghunatha Dasa Goswami
Book Name: Stavavali
kadā goṣṭhe goṣṭha-kṣitipa-gṛha-devyā kila tayā
sa-bāṣpaḿ kurvatyā vilasati sute lālana-vidhim
muhur dṛṣṭaḿ rohiṇy-apīhita-niveśām avanataḿ
niṣeve tāmbūlair aham api viśākhā-priya-sakhīm
kadā gāndharvāyāḿ śuci viracayantyāḿ hari-kṛte
mudā hārān vṛndaiḥ saha sa-vayasām ātma-sadane
vicitya śrī-haste maṇim iha muhuḥ sampuṭa-cayād
aho vinyasyantī saphalayati seyaḿ bhuja-latām
kadā līlā-rājye vraja-vipina-rūpe vijayinī
nijaḿ bhāgyaḿ sākṣād iha vidadhatī vallabhatayā
samantād krīḍantī pika-madhupa-mukhyābhir abhitaḥ
prajābhiḥ sañjuṣṭā pramadayati sā māḿ mad-adhipā
kadā kṛṣṇā-tīre tri-catura-sakhībhiḥ samam aho
prasūnāḿ gumphantīḿ ravisakha-sutām ānatatayā
sametya pracchannaḿ sapadi pariripsor baka-ripor
niṣedhe bhrū-bhańgaḿ bhṛśam anubhaje 'ham vyajaninī
kadā śubhre tasmin pulina-valaye rāsa-mahasā
harau yāte nīlotpala-nikasatāḿ jitvara-guṇād
guṇād asmān divya-draviṇam iva rādhā madayati
kadā bhāṇḍīrasya prathita-rucirotsańga-nilaye
varā-madhyāsīnaḿ kusumamaya-tūlīm atulitam
priye citraḿ patraḿ likhati nihita-svańga-latikāḿ
viśākhā-prāṇālīḿ bhajati diśatī varṇakam asau
kadā tuńge tuńge rahasi giri-śṛńge vratatijān
priye pūrvā līlā nigamayati saḿstavya nilayān
madenāviṣpaṣṭaḿ sakalita-padaḿ vrīḍitatayā
drutam autkyenaiṣā viracayati pṛcchāḿ mama puraḥ
gatir yan me nityā yad akhilam api svaḿ sa-vayasām
harer yat prema-śrīr nivasatir amuṣyas tulanayā
sadā tasmin kuṇḍe lasatu lalitālī mama dṛśī
1) Even though her eyes were filled with tears as she caressed her playful son, and even though Rohini largely blocked her view, Mother Yasoda carefully noted the entrance of Sri Radha. When will I humbly offer betelnuts to Visakha's friend, Sri Radha?
2) When, again and again taking jewels from the boø and placing them in Sri Radha's hand as in Her home She and Her friends make necklaces for Lord Hari, will the vine of my hand bear fruit?
3) When will Sri Radha, my queen happily playing with the cuckoos, bees, and other citizens in Her pastime-kingdom of Vraja's forest, fill me with transcendental bliss?
4) Stringing flower garlands with three or four friends by the Yamuna's shore, Radha bends down. Hiding Krsna suddenly approaches and earnestly tries to embrace Her. She resists, knitting Her eyebrows. When will I fan Sri Radha as She enjoys these pastimes?
5) In the splendid rasa dance arena on the sandy shore Lord Hari became a blue-lotus testing-stone to test the value of a host of golden-complexioned girls intoxicated with pride. When will Sri Radha, the greatest treasure among them, delight us all?
6) When will this person draw a picture of Radha's beloved Krsna? When will this person give the picture to the flowering vine that is Visakha's dear friend Radha' as She sits with Her friends on thrones of flowers deep in beautiful Bhandiravana Forest? When will this person show that picture to Krsna?
7) When in a solitary place at the top of a mountain will She point out the various cottages of flowering vines and recount the pastimes She enjoyed there? When, filled with happiness, embarassment, will She eagerly ask me a question in stuttering words?
8) This lake is my eternal home. It is everything for Radha's friends. It is filled with the glory of Radha's love for Krsna. Krsna loves it as much as He loves Radha. I pray that at this lake Lalita's friend Radha may eternally enjoy pastimes before my eyes.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009