Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Partha Kratu Raja Pratha
Official Name: Volume 2 Chapter 28 Verse 38; Virudavali 3
Author: Jiva Goswami
Book Name: Gopala Campu
ajñaḿ prati datta-bhrama vijñaḿ prati sad-vibhrama
chinna-prati-hantrastraka tat-tāḍana-jic chatraka
evaḿ kṛta-tat-tat-kriya tvaḿ rājasi goṣṭha-priya. vīra.
1) O Lord who arranged for King Yudhisthira to perform the rajasuya-yajna, O Lord whose rumbling chariot could be heard even by the elephants holding up the directions, O Lord who returned to Your own city, . . .
2) O Lord who saw the great Saubha airplane flying in the sky, O Lord who with arrows destroyed that airplane, O Lord who, weapon against weapon, fought with Salva, . . .
3) O Lord who broke apart the Saubha airplane, O Lord who pretended to be bewildered by Salva's mystic tricks, O Lord whose pretended bewilderment bewildered the saintly sages . . .
4) O Lord who broke Salva's weapons, O Lord who with many blows defeated Salva, O Lord who with a club broke the Saubha airplane to pieces, O Lord who removed Salva's pride, . . .
5) O Lord who with an arrow cut off Salva's right hand, O Lord who with the cakra cut Salva's neck, O Lord who thus performed many wonderful activities, O hero, O beloved of Vraja, You are very glorious and splendid.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009