Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Paugandagama Gopala Vrnda
Official Name: Obeisance 42 Verses 170 to 176
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
paugaṇḍāgama gopāla vṛndā-vipinamańgala
bhṛńgānukārin māḿ pāhi kūja-nirjita-kokila
niyuddha-līlā-saḿhṛṣṭa balabhadra śramāpanut
O Krsna, o auspiciousness of Vrndavana. As a young
boy you wander in the
2) O Krsna, You are greatly delighted by the forest Vrndavana and You are expert in many different exchanges of love.
3) O Krsna, Please protect me. You are as lustrous as a bumble-bee and Your words eclipse the warbling of the cuckoos. You walk as gracefully as the swans and Your dancing is as beautiful s the dancing of the peacocks.
4) O Krsna, You delight in hearing the sound of the echo and You are expert at climbing the branches of trees. You call the cows by their individual names and You wear a sacred thread and carry a rope.
5) O Krsna, You become jubilant by the pastime of mock-fighting with Your friends, and You perform various services to remove the fatigue of Your friend Balabhadra. You are expert at praising the cowherd boys and You become free from weariness by staying under the shade of a tree.
6) O Krsna, You sometimes take rest on a bed fashioned from blossoming flowers, with the laps of cowherd boys Your pillow. Another cowherd boy then massages Your feet, and another fans You.
O Krsna, listening to the singing of the cowherd boys, You
sleep very happily. Your pastimes inthe village of Vrndavana eclipses the grandest opulence. The
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009