Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Pauganda Khyata Kaumara
Official Name: Obeisance 36 Verses 138 to 142
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
paugaṇḍa-khyāta-kaumāra mahāścarya-caritra he
vāma-kakṣāntara-nyasta-śṛńga-vetra prasīda me
1) O Krsna, appearing to be so youthful, the residents of Vraja considered that You were younger than You actually were. O Lord, O performer of greatly wonderful pastimes, the conversation of King Pariksit and Sukadeva Gosvami about Your pastimes appears just like a reservoir of enchanting nectar.
2) O Krsna, decorated by the circle of Your cowherd boy friends, You sat on the grassy bank on the shore of the celebrated and charming Yamuna river, and took Your lunch.
3) O Krsna, surrounded by Your friends, the young boys of Vraja, You took Your lunch together. You were clothed in a yellow dhoti, and decorated with a garland of forest flowers. Your flute was tucked in at Your waist.
4) O Krsna, Your buffalo horn bugle and Your stick are placed in the left-side of Your belt, You hold some curd in Your left hand and You appear very beautiful as You nibble at Your lunch. O Lord, please be merciful unto me.
5) O Krsna, You held a fruit between Your fingers and You enchanted the minds of the cowherd boys, causing them to laugh at Your joking words. Your lunch-taking pastimes amazed the demigods in the higher planetary system.
This song is based on Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 10 Chapter 13.
UPDATED: July 7, 2009