Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Pitr Prag Janma Kathaka
Official Name: Obeisance 15 Verse 55 to 69
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
1) O Lord Krsna, in three births You became the Son of Devaki and Vasudeva. When You were born in Your father's presence, You were pleased by His sincere worship, and You granted all benedictions to him.
2) O beautiful Krsna, O Supreme Spirit whose form resembles that of a a human child, and who performs pastimes in that eternal form, giving great transcendental bliss to Your mother and father, (all glories unto You).
3) O Krsna, You instructed (Vasudeva) how You could escape (the wrath of Kamsa) and You bewildered the guards standing at the prison gate and caused them all to fall asleep. It was by Your arrangement that Your potency Maya was born as the daughter of Yasoda.
4) O Krsna, Your potency unlocked all the doors and You were carried away by Your father. The hoods of the serpent Ananta Sesa became Your umbrella, and the Yamuna river gave You a clear path.
5) O Lord Krsna, O Great Auspiciousness of Vraja, You were placed on Yasoda's bed. And she, Nanda Mahraja and the other cowherd men, bewildered by sleep, did not notice. (All glories unto You).
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009