Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radhika Carana Padma
Official Name: Radhikastakam Song 1
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
rādhikā-caraṇa-padma, sakala śreyera sadma,
jatane je nāhi ārādhilo
rādhā-padmāńkita dhāma, bṛndābana jār nāma,
tāhā je nā āśroy korilo
rādhikā-bhāva-gambhīr, citta jebā mahādhīr,
gaṇa-sańga nā koilo jīvane
kemone se śyāmānanda, rasa-sindhu-snānānanda,
labhibe bujhoha eka-mane
rādhikā ujjvala-raser ācārya
je dharilo rādhā-pada parama jatane
se pailo kṛṣṇa-pada amūlya-ratane
rādhā-pada vinā kabhu kṛṣṇa nāhi mile
rādhār dāsīr kṛṣṇa sarva-vede bole
choḍata dhana-jan, kalatra-suta-mita,
choḍata karama geyān
rādhā-pada-pańkaja, madhurata sevan,
1) He who has failed to carefully worship the lotus feet of Srimati Radhika, which are the abode of all auspiciousness; he who has not taken shelter in the transcendental abode known as Vrndavana, which is decorated with the beautiful lotus flower named Radha...
2) ...he who in this life has not associated with the devotees of Radhika, who are very wise and whose devotion for Radha is very deep – how will such a person ever experience the bliss of bathing in the ocean of Lord Syama's sublime mellows? Please understand this most attentively!
3) Srimati Radhika is the exemplary teacher of the brilliant mellows of conjugal love. This pure love between Radha and Madhava is worthy of discussion and contemplation.
4) He who has grasped hold of the lotus feet of Radha with great care obtains the lotus feet of Krsna, which are like priceless jewels.
5) Without taking shelter of the lotus feet of Radha, one can never personally meet Lord Krsna. The Vedic scriptures declare that Krsna is the property of the maidservants of Sri Radha.
6) Abandoning wealth, followers, wife, sons, and friends, and giving up materialistic activities and intellectual knowledge, being absorbed in the sweetness of service to the lotus feet of Srimati Radharani-this is Bhaktivinoda's conviction.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: August 15, 2017