Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radhika Hrdayonmadi Vamsi Kvana
Official Name: Volume 1 Lilamrtakhya Nama Dasaka
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
yaḥ paṭhen nāma-daśakaḿ so 'sya vallabhatāḿ vrajet
1) 1. He whose honey flute-muse maddens the mind of Sri Radhika, 2. He whose heart is overwhelmed by the fragrance of Radha,
2) 3. He whose charming pastimes are a hook to catch the fish of beautiful Radha's heart, 4. He who becomes attracted by the amorous devices of Radha, who is blinded by love and pride,
3) 5. He who is controlled by the shadow of the jealous anger of amorous, unsubmissive Radha, 6. He who is greedy to taste the sweet nectar of Radha's crooked words,
7. He the moonlight of whose face brings great tidal waves to
5) 9. He who is a bumblebee at the dark, blossoming lotus flower of Radha's mouth, and 10. He whose chest is splendidly decorated with the musk of Radha's breasts.
6) May he who reads these ten names, which are beautiful with the pastimes of the prince of Vraja, become very dear to Him.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009