Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ramani Siromani
Official Name: Radhikastakam Song 3
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
chinna-puraṭa jini’, varna-vikāśinī,
sakala tyajiyā se rādhā-caraṇe
dāsī ho’ye bhaja parama-jatane
saundarya-kirana dekhiyā jāńhār
śacī-lakṣmī-satya saubhāgya bolane
parājita hoy jāńhāra caraṇe
parājay māne hoiyā vivādī
hari-dayita rādhā-caraṇa prayāsī
1) The beloved daughter of King Vrsabhanu is the crest-jewel of all young women. She is fond of wearing blue garments. Her radiant complexion is very pleasing and conquers the beauty of freshly cut gold, Her locks of hair are nicely arranged, and She is the life and soul of Lord Krsna.
2) She is artfully adorned with jewels, She is very learned in the science of Hari-rasa, and Her forehead is nicely decorated with tilaka. Her breasts are covered with a beautiful corset and adorned with valuable gems, and Her eyes are anointed with black collyrium. Thus She appears to be relishable sweetness personified.
3) Giving up everything and becoming a maidservant at the lotus feet of Radha, just worship and serve Her with great care and attention.
4) Beholding Her effulgent rays of pure beauty, the goddesses Rati, Gauri, and Lila abandon all their pride.
5) The good fortune attributed to the goddesses Saci, Laksmi, and Satya is completely defeated in the presence of Radha's feet.
6) The group of rival gopis led by Candravali is forced to accept their defeat before Srimati Radharani, for She alone controls Krsna. Thus they always sulk and simply remain quarrelsome.
7) Bhaktivinoda, a resident of Sri Godruma, always endeavors for the lotus feet of Radha, the most beloved of Lord Hari.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009