Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ravana Nidhana Prasthita Rama
Official Name: Yuddha Kanda
Book Name: Nama Ramayana
sītā darśana modita rāma
1) O Rama, Who set forth to kill Ravana! O Rama, Who was surrounded by the armies of apeman! O Rama, Who was worshipped by the dried-up Varuna (the demigod presiding the sea)! O Rama, Who gave assurance to protect Vibhisana!
2) O Rama, who arranged for the bridge of rocks to be constructed! O Rama, Who beheaded Kumbhakarna! O Rama, Who crushed the masses of the demoniac class! O Rama, Who was taken away to underworld by Ahiravana and Mahiravana!
3) O Rama, Who cut off the ten heads of Ravana! O Rama, Who was praised by the assembly demigods led by Brahma and Siva! O Rama, Who was seen by Dasaratha from the heavenly planets, upon His victory! O Rama, Who was delighted by the sight of Sita!
4) O Rama, Who was glorified by the newly anointed Vibhisana! O Rama, Who climbed on to the Puspaka aerial car! O Rama, Who honored Sage Bharadvaja! O Rama, Who is dear as life to Bharata!
5) O Rama, Who was the ornament of the city of Ayodhya! O Rama, Who was bowed upon by all His people (subjects)! O Rama, Who sat on the throne resplendent with precious stones! O Rama, Who was adorned by the royal anointment with a crown!
6) O Rama, Who was respected by the families of kings! O Rama, Who was offered the red color by Vibhisana! O Rama, Who conferred favors on the families of apemen! O Rama, Who is the protector of all living beings! O Rama, Who is the savior of all worlds!
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: November 10, 2015