Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sucaru Vakrta Mandalam
Official Name: Nanda Nandanastakam
Book Name: None
sucarcitāńga-candanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
anańga-koṭi-mohanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
navāmbudāńga-cikkaṇaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
kareṇa veṇu-rańjitaḿ gati-karīndra-gańjitam
dukūla-pīta-śobhanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
amūlya-ratna-bhūṣaṇaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
sphurac-chrīvatsa-lāńchanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
surendra-garva-mocanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
vrajāńganā-sunāyakaḿ sadā sukha-pradāyakam
jagan-manaḥ pralobhanaḿ namāmi nanda-nandanam
śrī-nanda-nandanāṣṭakaḿ paṭhed yaḥ śraddhayānvitaḥ
tared bhavābdhiḿ dustaraḿ
1) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose face is extremely delightful, in whose beautiful ears hang jeweled earrings, and whose entire body is anointed with fragrant candana.
2) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose eyes are more beautiful than the fully bloomed lotus, whose head is beautifully adorned with an arrangement of peacock feathers, and who enchants millions of Cupids.
3) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, from whose beautiful nose hangs an elephant-pearl, whose teeth are immensely effulgent, whose bodily complexion is more beautiful and lustrous than a fresh rain cloud.
4) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose lotus hands hold the flute, whose lingering gait defeats even that of an impassioned elephant, and whose dark limbs are beautified by a yellow shawl.
5) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose threefold-bending posture is exquisitely elegant, the effulgence of whose toe-nails put to shame even the moon, and who wears invaluable jewels and ornaments.
6) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose body exudes an especially beautiful fragrance, and whose broad chest is adorned with the kaustubha jewel and the mark of srivatsa.
7) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, the expert lover of Vrindavana who performs immaculate pastimes and who is attired in clothes which are suitable for those pastimes, and who pulverized the pride of Indra.
8) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, who as the lover of the Vraja gopis perpetually delights them and who enchants the minds of all living entities.
9) Whoever regularly recites this (Sri Nanda-nandanastakam) will easily cross the seemingly insurmountable ocean of material existence and attain eternal residence at the lotus feet of
This song is arranged in a special format where it is shown Krsna proceeding through His different ages in His lila.
Thank you to Atul Krsna prabhu for the suggestion of this song.
Bello Es Su Rostro Sin Igual (SPANISH)
UPDATED: July 10, 2009