Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Svamuddhartum Hare Vetti Kim Rupe
Official Name: Haryastakam
Author: Vadiraja Tirtha
Book Name: None
svamuddhartuḿ hare vetti kim kūpe patitaḥ paśuḥ
kṣipannańghriḿ muhurkrandan kṛpāḿ janayati prabho
anicchato'pi tasyāj˝asyāńgaḿ kukṣiḿ ca dāmabhiḥ
śanairnibadhya svajanair hare sa paramuddharet
sa hare lālayet pańkaḿ kṣālayet pālayettṛṇaiḥ
śamaye dauṣadhair mantraiḥ svagoṣṭhastasya vedanām
tathā narapaśorīśa bhavakūpe'rditasya me
hare pariharāśeṣa kleśaḿ keśighna keśava
māḿ hi jīvanmṛtaḿ kartuḿ yatante paritaḥ khalāḥ
tānnihatya hare śīghraḿ sevāyāḿ te niyuńkṣva mām
kāmādyā'ntara śatrubhyo bāhya śatrubhya eva ca
bhītaḿ hare'surādbhītaḿ prahlādāhlāda pāhi mām
ādhīnvyādhīnarīnrāj˝o drohiṇo'nyāḿśca durjanān
kṣipraḿ nāśaya sarvaj˝a sarvaśakte hare mama
kaliḿ khaṇḍaya tadbhṛtyān daṇḍayāśu hare mama
manaśodhaya sattattvaḿ bodhayeṣṭaḿ prasādaya
vādirāja yati proktam evaḿ haryaṣṭakaḿ navam
paṭhan nṛsiḿha kṛpayā ripūn saḿharati kṣaṇāt
1) Does an animal fallen into a well know how to lift itself out, O Hari? By beatings of its limbs, and repeated cries, it causes mercy, O Lord.
2) And even if it is unwilling, its limbs are targeted with a lasso; thus slowly bound, so also, the Supreme Hari lifts His own people (from worldly existence).
3) That Hari wipes away the mud, washes, and nurtures the animal; removes its collected sufferings with medicine and incantations.
4) So also, I am an animal-like human suffering in the world-well, my Lord; O Hari! You who are Kesava, the killer of Kesi, rescue me from myriad flaws.
5) In order to make me a walking corpse are engaged various villains; having killed them soon, O Hari, select me for your service.
6) Internal enemies such as lust, etc., and eternal enemies as well; having removed the fear of these, you who are fearful to asuras, give me joy as you did to Prahlada.
7) Anxieties, diseases, women, kings, traitors, and bad people other than these; destroy them soon, my Omniscient, Omnipotent Hari!
8) Pulverize Kali, and punish his followers, my Hari; purify the mind, place noble precepts therein, and give me the desirable.
9) This prayer called Haryastakam stated by the saint Sri Vadiraja Tirtha; upon reading the same one's enemies are destroyed instantly by Lord Nrsimha's grace.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: October 26, 2015