Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tuma Sarvesvaresvara Vrajendra Kumara
Official Name: None
Author: Madhuri Priya Devi Dasi
Book Name: None
tuma sarveśvareśvara, brajendra-kumāra!
terī ājñā se viśve sṛjana saḿhāra
terī icchā-se brahmā kare sṛjana
terī ājñā se viṣnu kare prati pālana
terī icchā-se śiva kare saḿhāra
terī ājñā se māyā sṛje kārāgāra
teri icchā-se jīva janama-maraṇa
samṛddhi-patana duḥkha sukha-saḿghaṭana
māyā-baddha jīva vṛddhaa cāra aura dhana
terī icchā vinā kichu kara nā pāya
tū hi to' rākṣa kā pālaka merā
āśā kā bindu caraṇa hai terā
nija-bala-ceṣṭā-kī pratī āśā tyāga kar
terī icchā ke hūń aba nirbhara
bhakativinoda ati dīna akiñcana
terī icchā se hai merā jīvana maraṇa
1) O youthful son of the King of Vraja, You are Lord of all lords. According to Your will, creation and destruction take place in the universe.
2) According to Your will Lord Brahma creates, and according to Your will Lord Visnu maintains.
3) According to Your will Lord Siva destroys, and according to Your will Maya constructs the prison house of this world.
4) According to Your will the living beings take birth and die, and according to Your will they meet with prosperity and ruin, happiness and sorrow.
5) The tiny soul bound up by Maya vainly struggles in the fetters of worldly desire. Without Your sanction he is unable to do anything.
6) You are my only protector and maintainer. Except for Your lotus feet there is no other hope for me.
7) No longer confident of my own strength and endeavor, I have become solely dependent on Your will.
8) Bhaktivinoda is most poor, and his pride has been leveled. Now in accordance with Your will he lives and dies.
This is the Hindi translation of the song “Tumi Sarveswareswara Vrajendra Kumar.”
UPDATED: July 4, 2009