Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tumi Deva Narayana Deva Mahesvara
Official Name: Kubera Putra Dwayer Sri Krsna Stava
Author: Gunaraj Khan
Book Name: Krsna Vijaya
tumi deba nārāyaṇa deba maheśwar
sṛṣṭi sthiti pralayera tumi sarbeśwar
koṭi-koṭi-brahmāṇḍera tumi adhikārī
āmarā śakati stuti ki karite pāri
bhāla haila ṛṣi more dila śāpa-bāṇī
yāńhāra prasāde āmrā dekhinu cakra-pāṇi
tomār nāma baliye sei hauk bāṇī
munira prasāde mora dekhinu cakra-pāṇi
sei hasta hauk je tomāra karma kare
se mastaka hauk je tomāre namaskāre
sei cakṣu hauk je tore nirīkṣay
sei mana hauk je tomāke dhyāy
sei pāda hauk je tomāra kṣetra jāy
sei jihwā hauk je tomār prasāda khāy
etake karila stuti sei dui jan
hāsiyā ta' dayā kari kaila nārāyaṇ
1) You are Lord Narayana. You are the master of all. You are the creator, maintainer, and destroyer of the material world.
2) You are the controller of millions and millions of universes. If you give me the power, I will be able to speak eloquent prayers glorifying You.
3) The sage who cursed me gave me a great benediction, for it is by his mercy that I now see the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the holder of the cakra.
4) By the mercy of that sage, I now see the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the holder of the cakra. O Lord, a person who has a voice should use that voice to chant Your holy name.
5) He who has hands, should use his hands to work for You. He who has a head should use his head to bow down before You.
6) He who has eyes should gaze on You. He who has a mind should meditate on You.
7) He who has feet should walk to Your holy place. He who has a tongue should taste the prasadam offered to You.
8) Thus these two persons offered prayers to the Lord. Lord Narayana smiled at them and gave them His mercy.
This song is in Raga Vibhasa.
UPDATED: July 4, 2009