Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tumi Deva Niranjana Tumi Prajapati
Official Name: Garbha Stuti
Author: Gunaraj Khan
Book Name: Krsna Vijaya
tumi deba nirañjana tumi prajāpati
tumi deba maheśwara tumi sarba-gati
tumi candra tumi sūrja tumi tārā-gān
tumi indra baruṇa tumi hutāśa paban
daśa-dik pāla tumi sabāra kāraṇ
tumi dibā-rātra tumi daṇḍa praharaṇ
tumi japa tumi tapa tumi yajña dān
tumi joga tumi bhoga tumi brahma-jñān
sṛṣṭi-sthiti-pralaya tumi sei nārāyaṇ
tomāra nidrāya nidrā jagile jāgaraṇ
nirguṇa nirlepa tumi kaile garbha-bās
bhakta-batsala tumi karile prakāś
mohiyā ta' kaḿsa māra manuṣa śarīre
pṛthivīra bhāra hara māriyā asure
eta bali brahmādi deba praṇāma kari
cali gelā deba-gaṇa jāra jei pure
1) O Lord, You are untouched by matter. You are the destination of all. You are Brahma. You are Siva.
2) You are Candra. You are Surya. You are the stars. You are Indra. You are Varuna. You are Agni, the purifier, who eats what is offered in the fire.
3) You are the protector of the ten directions. You are the cause of all. You are day and night. You hold a club as Your weapon.
4) You are japa. You are austerity. You are yajna. You are charity. You are yoga. You are pleasure. You are spiritual knowledge.
5) You are Narayana. You are the creator, maintainer, and destroyer of the worlds. When You sleep, the worlds sleep. When You wake, the worlds wake.
6) You are untouched by matter. You are untouched by the three modes. Because You love Your devotees, You have now entered a mother's womb.
7) To kill Kamsa and the demons, and the relieve the earth of her burden, You have now appeared in a humanlike form.
8) After speaking these words, Brahma and the demigods bowed down to offer respects. Then they returned to their cities.
This song is sung in Raga Sri.
UPDATED: July 4, 2009