Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Yamalarjuna Bhanjanam
Official Name: Volume 1 Tribhangi Cchandah Stava
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
yamalārjuna-bhaņjanam āśrita-raņjanam ahi-gaņjana-ghana-lāsya-bharaḿ
paśupāla-purandaram abhisṛta-kandaram ati-sundaram aravinda-karam
smara-narma-vicakṣaṇam akhila-vilakṣaṇa-tanu-lakṣaṇam ati-dakṣataram
praṇatāśani-puņjaram ambara-piņjaram ari-kuņjara-harim indu-mukhaḿ
go-maṇḍala-rakṣiṇam anukṛta-pakṣiṇam ati-dakṣiṇam amitātma-sukham
guru-gaurika-maṇḍitam anunayana-paṇḍitam avakhaṇḍita-puru-hūta-makhaḿ
vraja-kamala-virocanam alika-surocana-gorocanam ati-tāmra-nakham
uddhata-sańkocanam ambuja-locanam agha-mocanam amarāli-natam
nikhilādhika-gauravam ujjvala-saurabham ati-gaurabha-paśupīṣu rataḿ
bhuja-mūrdhani viśańkaṭam adhigata-śańkaṭa-nata-kańkaṭam aṭavīṣu calaḿ
durjana-tṛṇa-pāvakam anucara-śāvaka-nikarāvakam aruṇoṣṭha-dalaḿ
vandemahi vandita-nandanam amandita-kulam andhita-khala-kaḿsa-matiḿ
tvām iha dāmodara haladhara-sodara hara no daram anubaddha-ratim
1) O Lord who broke the yamala-arjuna trees, O Lord who brings happiness to the souls who take shelter of You, O Lord whose dancing crushed a great serpent, O king of the gopas, O Lord who meets the gopis in the mountain caves, O handsome Lord, O Lord whose hands are lotus flowers, O Lord worshiped by the beautiful gopis, O Lord who makes the flute warble sweetly, O Lord expert at amorous joking, O Lord whose transcendental form has very wonderful features, O very expert and intelligent Lord, . . .
2) O Lord who is a host of thunderbolts to protect the surrendered souls, O Lord who wears yellow garments, O lion who defeats Your elephant-enemies, O moon-faced Lord, O protector of the cows, O Lord whose voice is like the singing of birds, O very expert and intelligent Lord, O Lord whose happiness has no limit, O Lord handsomely decorated with pictures drawn in mineral colors, O Lord expert at pacifying the angry, O Lord who stopped the indra-yajna, O sun shining on the lotus of Vraja, O Lord whose forehead is gracefully decorated with gorocana tilaka, O Lord whose nails are red, . . .
3) O Lord who shoots passionate Kamadeva's sharp arrows from the moving bows of Your vine-eyebrows, O Lord who weakens the sinful, O lotus-eyed Lord, O liberator from sin, O Lord worshiped by the demigods, O supreme object of worship, O Lord decorated with fragrant and splendid kunkuma, O Lord who loves the fair-complexioned gopis, O Lord whose flower-blossom feet are very soft and delicate, O Lord whose playful gracefulness even Airavata cannot attain, . . .
4) O Lord whose broad shoulders are a shield to protect the frightened surrendered souls, O Lord who wanders in the forest, O bumblebee flying in the kadamba filled forests, O Lord whose voice is like the sweet singing of cuckoos, O forest-fire who burns the grass of the wicked, O protector of Your young companions, O Lord whose lips are red flower petals, O Lord who, anointing Your arms with Your own great power, crushed the proud and monstrous demons, . . .
5) O Lord whose jeweled earrings have conquered the splendor of the sun, O Lord whose sidelong glances rebuke the restless black bees, O Lord who makes a bed of flowers on the Yamuna's shore, O Lord delighted by the many proud words of Your beloved, O Lord who bows down before Maharaja Nanda, O Lord born in an exalted family, O Lord who blinded the thoughts of the demon Kamsa, we offer our respectful obeisances to You. O Damodara, O brother of Balarama, O affectionate Lord, please rescue us from the fear of repeated birth and death.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009