Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Acyutam Kesavam Rama Narayanam
Official Name: Acyutastakam
Author: Adi Sankaracarya
Book Name: None
acyutaḿ keśavaḿ rāma nārāyaṇaḿ
kṛṣṇa dāmodaraḿ vāsudevaḿ harim
śrīdharaḿ mādhavaḿ gopīkā-vallabhaḿ
jānakī-nāyakaḿ rāmacandraḿ bhaje
acyutaḿ keśavāḿ satyabhāmādhavaḿ
mādhavaḿ śrīdharaḿ rādhikā-rādhitam
indirā-mandiraḿ cetasā sundaraḿ
devakī-nandanaḿ nandanaḿ sandadhe
viṣṇave jiṣṇave śańkhine cakriṇe
kaḿsa-vidhvaḿsine vaḿśine te namaḥ
kṛṣṇa govinda he rāma nārāyaṇa
śrīpate vāsudevārjita śrīnidhe
acyutānanta he mādhavādhokṣaja
rākṣasa-kṣobhitaḥ sītayā śobhito
lakṣmaṇe-nānvito vānaraiḥ sevito-
'gastya-sampujito rāghavaḥ pātu mām
pūtanā-kopakaḥ surajā khelano
bāla gopālakaḥ pātu māḿ sarvadā
vanyayā mālayā śobhitorasthalaḿ
lohitāńghridvayaḿ vārijākṣaḿ bhaje
kuńcitaiḥ kuntalair bhrojamānānanaḿ
ratnamauliḿ lasatkuṇḍalaḿ gaṇḍayoḥ
kińkiṇīmańjulaḿ śyāmalaḿ taḿ bhaje
1) I worship Acyuta, the infallible one, Who is Ramacandra, Kesava, Rama, Narayana, Krsna, Damodara, Vasudeva, Hari, Sridhara, Madhava, Who is dear to Gopika, and Who is the consort of Janaki.
2) I offer my obeisances to Lord Kesava, Who is infallible (Acyuta), Who is the consort of Satyabhama, Madhava, Sridhara, Who is longed-for by Radhika, Who is the temple of Laksmi (Indira), Who is beautiful by thought, Who is dear to Devaki, and Who is dear to all.
3) Salutations for Visnu, Who conquers everyone, Who holds a conch-shell and a discus, Who is dear to Rukmini, Who is the consort of Janaki, Who is dear to gopi girls, Who is offered [in sacrifices], the Supersoul Who destroyed Kamsa, and Who plays the flute.
4) O Krsna! O Govinda! O Rama! O Narayana, Who is the consort of Laksmi! O Vasudeva, Who attained the treasure of Laksmi! O Acyuta, Who is immeasurable! O Madhava, O Adhoksaja, Who is the leader of Dvaraka, and Who is the protector of Draupadi!
5) May Raghava — Who disturbed the atheistic practices of the demons, Who adorned Sita, Who is Dandaka-forest purification cause, Who is accompanied by Laksmana, Who was served by monkeys, and Who is revered by Sage Agastya — O Lord, please protect me.
6) May Baby Gopala (Krsna) — Who was unfavorable to Dhenukasura and Aristasura, Who destroyed Kesi, Who killed Kamsa, Who plays the flute, and Who got angry on Putana — always protect me.
7) I sing praise of Acyuta, Who is adorned by a lightening like shining yellow robe, Whose body is resplendent like a cloud of the rainy-season, Who is adorned by a wild-flower garland at His chest, Whose twin-feet are of copper-red color, and Who has lotus-like eyes.
8) I sing praise of that Syama, Whose face is adorned by falling locks of curly tresses, Who has jewels at forehead, Who has shining ear-rings on the cheeks, Who is adorned with a Keyura (flower) garland, Who has a resplendent bracelet, and Who has a melodious anklet.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: October 9, 2015