Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aichana Bacana Kahala
Official Name: Song 77
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali (Govinda Dasa Kaviraja)
aichana bacana kahala yaba kāna
braja-ramaṇī-gaṇa sajala nayāna
ṭutāla sabahu manoratha karaṇī
abanata ānane nakhe likhu dharaṇī
ākula antara gadagada kaha-i
akaruṇa bacana biśikha nāhi saha-i
śuna śuna su-kapaṭa śyāmara canda
kaiche kahasi tuhu iha anubandha
bhāńgahi kula-śīla muralīka-gāne
kińkiṇī-gaṇa janu keśa dhari āne
aba kaha kapaṭe dharama-yuta bola
dhārmika haraye kiye kumārī nicola
tohe soḿpita jība tuyā rasa pāba
tuyā pada choḍi aba ko kāḿhā yāba
etahu kahata braja-yubatī mela
śuni nanda-nandana haraṣita bhela
kabi parasāda tahi karaye bilāsa
ānande nirakhaye gobinda-dāsa
1) When Lord Krsna spoke these words, tears flowed from the gopis' eyes.
2) The gopis' desires were all broken into pieces. The gopīs bowed their heads. With their toenails they scratched the ground.
3) Their hearts were overcome. They spoke broken words in choked voices. They could not bear Krsna's cruel sharp words.
4) "Listen. Listen, O cruel dark moon Krsna. Why do You speak these words?
5) "Your flute music broke our saintliness into pieces. Now we are Your maidservants. It is You who hold us by the hair.
6) "Now You speak these crooked words of pretended dharma. How can a saintly girl remove even her cloak in front of You?
7) "We have given our lives to You. We yearn to taste the nectar of Your company. Where will we go if we leave Your feet?"
8) These words the girls of Vraja spoke. Hearing them, Lord Krsna became happy.
9) By the mercy of a saintly poet (Srīla Sukadeva Goswami), Govinda dasa joyfully watches these pastimes.
REMARKS / EXTRA INFORMATION:
This song is sung in Raga Dhanasri.
UPDATED: January 4, 2017