Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Deharbudani Bhagavan
Official Name: Anuraga Valli
Author: Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura
Book Name: Stavamrta Lahari
dehārbudāni bhagavan! yugapat prayaccha
vaktrārbudāni ca punaḥ pratideham eva
jihvārbudāni kṛpayā prativaktram eva
nṛtyantu teṣu tava nātha! guṇārbudāni
kim ātmanā? yatra na deha-koṭyo
dehena kiḿ? yatra na vaktra-koṭyaḥ
vaktreṇa kiḿ? yatra na koṭi-jihvāḥ
kiḿ jihvayā? yatra na nāma-koṭyaḥ
ātmāstu nityaḿ śata-deha-vartī
dehastu nāthāstu sahasra-vaktraḥ
vaktraḿ sadā rājatu lakṣa-jihvaḿ
gṛhṇātu jihvā tava nāma-koṭim
yadā yadā mādhava! yatra yatra
gāyanti ye ye tava nāma-līlāḥ
tās te sudhā nityam ahaḿ dhayāni
karṇāyutasyaiva bhavantu lakṣa-koṭ
yo rasajŮā bhagavaḿs tadaiva
yenaiva līlāḥ śṛṇavāni nityaḿ
tenaiva gāyāni tataḥ sukhaḿ me
hṛt-koṭir asyā rasanārbudaḿs tāt
śrutvaiva dṛṣṭvā tava rūpa-sindhum
ālińgya mādhuryam aho! dhayāni
netrārbudasyaiva bhavantu karṇa-nāsā-
rasajŮā hṛdayārbudaḿ vā
tvat-pārśva-gatyai pada-koṭir astu
sevāḿ vidhātuḿ mama hasta-koṭiḥ
tāḿ śikṣituḿs tadapi buddhi-koṭir
etān varān me bhagavan! prayaccha
1) O Bhagavan, please be merciful and grant me millions of bodies. Then give each of those bodies millions of mouths and each of those mouths millions of tongues. O Natha, and on each of those tongues may Your millions of divine attributes dance eternally.
2) What is the use of a soul that does not have millions of bodies? What is the use of a body which does not have millions of mouths, and what is the use of a mouth which does not possess millions of tongues? And what is the use of a tongue on which Your millions of names donít dance?
3) O Natha, may my soul perpetually possess hundreds of bodies, may each body possess thousands of mouths, and may each mouth have hundreds of thousands of tongues upon which Your millions of names will dance.
4) O Madhava, my special supplication is that I be present before Your deity form or anywhere else, with thousands of ears with which to perpetually drink the nectar of Your devoteesí kirtana of Your nama, rupa, guna and lila.
5) O Bhagavan, and as I drink such nectar with millions of ears, may I have millions of tongues with which to incessantly extol the nama, rupa, guna and lila which I hear in this way I will remain forever immersed in divine bliss.
6) May each of my millions of ears be accompanied by millions of eyes, may each of those eyes be accompanied by millions of hearts, and may those millions of hearts be accompanied by millions of tongues. Then those millions of ears will perpetually hear the glories of the ocean of Your beauty, those millions of eyes will perpetually receive darsana of that beauty, those millions of hearts will perpetually embrace it, and those billions of tongues will incessantly drink its nectar.
7) May I have millions of eyes to drink the nectar of Your beauty, millions of ears to hear Your very sweet voice, millions of noses to smell Your fragrance, millions of tongues to taste Your sweetness, and millions of hearts with which to obtain the nectar of Your embrace.
8) May I have millions of feet to employ in going to Your side, millions of hands with which to attend You, and millions of times intelligence to learn how to serve You. O Bhagavan, please be merciful and grant me these benedictions.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: February 3, 2017