Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Disi Disi Racayantim
Official Name: Volume 2; Sri Radhikastakam
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
diśi diśi racayantīḿ sańcaran-netra-lakṣmī-
vilasita-khuralībhiḥ khańjarīṭasya khelām
akhila-guṇa-gabhīrāḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
pitur iha vṛṣabhānor anvavāya-praśastiḿ
jagati kila samaste suṣṭhu vistārayantīm
vraja-nṛpati-kumāraḿ khelayantīḿ sakhībhiḥ
surabhiṇi nija-kuṇḍe rādhikām arcayāmi
kalita-ruci-tarańgāḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
sphurad-amala-kapolāḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
dhṛta-madhura-vinodāḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
atula-mahasi vṛndāraṇya-rājye ’bhiṣiktāḿ
jagad-agha-hara-kīrtiḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
taṭam api kalayantīḿ prāṇa-koṭer abhīṣṭam
dīkṣā-gurum ati-guru-kīrtiḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
madhurima-laharībhiḥ samparītāḿ kiśorīm
sphurad-aruṇa-dukūlāḿ rādhikām arcayāmi
tad-amala-madhurimṇāḿ kāmam ādhāra-rūpaḿ
paripaṭhati variṣṭhaḿ suṣṭhu rādhāṣṭakaḿ yaḥ
sphuṭam akhilam abhīṣṭaḿ tasya tuṣṭas tanoti
1) "I worship Sri Radhika, Whose beautiful eyes flicker in all directions like restless playful wagtail birds, Who is the Malli-flower for the honeybee-heart of the son of the cowherd king (Krsna) and Who is deep with all attributes."
2) "I worship Sri Radhika, Who spreads the fame of Her father Vrsabhanu Maharaja's well thoughout the world and Who plays with Her girlfriends and the prince of Vraja in Her own beautiful (or fragrant) pond."
3) "I worship Sri Radhika, Whose smiling submissive face is initiated in a vow to subdue the glories of the full autumnal moon (the lord of the lilies), Whose erotic pastimes are expanded by Krsna's naughty side-long glances, and Who wears waves of elegance on Her body."
4) "I worship Sri Radhika, whose braided hair, which is filled with various kinds of blooming flowers, resembles the spread out tail of a peacock that is dizzy of amorous feelings, and whose spotless cheeks are coloured red with the pan that emanated from Madhuripu's (Krsna's) mouth.”
5) "I worship Sri Radhika, Whose heart is sprinkled by pure intimate affection for Lalita, Whose all-round mood of friendship for Visakha is well known, Who is a box filled with priceless jewels of love for Krsna and Who is sweetly playful."
6) "I worship Sri Radhika, Who was crowned (with a ceremonial bathing) as the Queen of incomparably glorious Vrndavana, Who is the presiding goddess of the Kartika month, which is the best time of the year, Who is the chief of all the innumerable dear gopis of Mukunda, and whose fame destroys all the sins of the world."
7) "I worship Sri Radhika, Who looks upon even the backs of the extreme borders of Hari's toe-nails as being dearer to Her than millions of hearts, who is the guru who initiates all the joyful, restless-eyed girls in the art of cleverness and whose glories are great."
8) "I worship Sri Radhika, Whose luster is of pure gold, like vermillion crushed on a golden slab, Whose adolescent beauty is surrounded by waves of sweetness, Who gets goosepimples of ecstasy when She is embraced by Hari's arms, and Who wears a bright crimson dress."
9) "The moon of auspiciousness on the bank of the daughter of the sun (Yamuna), Sri Krsnacandra, will be satisfied with whoever nicely recites this best of prayers, Radhastakam, that is a spotless reservoir of erotic sweetness, and He will fulfill all the reciter's desires."
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: August 29, 2017