Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Yaddhitam Tava Bhaktanam
Official Name: Narahari Astakam
Author: Vadiraja Tirtha
Book Name: None
yaddhitaḿ tava bhaktānāḿ asmākaḿ nṛhare hare
tadāśu kāryaḿ kāryajña pralayārkāyutaprabha
nṛpañchāsya jvalajvāloj jvalāsyārīn hare hara
unnaddhakarṇavinyāsa vivṛtānana bhīṣaṇa
gatadūṣaṇa me śatrūn hare narahare hara
hare śikhiśikhodbhāsvaduraḥ krūranakhotkara
arīn saḿhara daḿṣṭrogra-sphura-jihva nṛsiḿha me
kaṭikalpa-taṭitkalpavasanārīn hare hara
naraharyakṣa me śatrupakṣakakṣaḿ hare daha
sadā natāńghridvandvārīn narasiḿha hare hara
hare narahare śatrūnmama saḿhara saḿhara
vādirājayatiproktaḿ naraharyaṣṭakaḿ navaḿ
paṭhan nṛsiḿha-kṛpayā ripūn saḿharati kṣaṇāt
1) One who knows what is good for His devotees, who is as bright as thousands of suns at the time of devastation - Lord Narasimha please bless those who are your devotees with beneficial things.
2) One who roars loudly, who has twisted and matted hair, who has deadly eye-brows, who looks around cruelly, lion-faced Lord Narasimha, please destroy my enemies.
3) One who has extended ears and a wide-open mouth, making enemies flee in fear, who does not possess any faults - Lord Narasimha, please destroy all enemies.
4) One who has pointed teeth, who has an effulgent chest like fire, who possesses ferocious nails, who has a shining tongue, Lord Narasimha - kill my enemies.
5) One who keeps the whole universe in His stomach, who has weapons in His hands, who wears silk around His waist - Lord Narasimha please kill my enemies.
6) One who killed the king of the demons, who has broad shoulders, who has killed Hiranyakasipu on His lap - Lord Narasimha please destroy the forest of enemies.
7) One who is praised and worshipped by Brahma, Vayu, Rudra, Indra etc who always worship You solely, who has two strong legs - Lord Narasimha, please kill my enemies.
8) One who has creates fear in all enemies, who is specially ornamented, one who roars 'humkara' loudly - O Narasimha please kill, kill my enemies.
9) One who sings this prayer to Lord Narasimha composed by Vadiraja Yati, by the blessings of Narasimha, will find that all his enemies will be killed very soon.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: October 26, 2015